Let us help you get moving again!
Our clients know they can depend on our mobility devices, including our new flagship Triumph Prestige 2-in-1 rollator and transport chair and our longstanding Escape rollator. Clients can also rely on us to replace their products if they are stolen or vandalized. Since we value your peace of mind, every Triumph Prestige and Escape rollator comes with automatic insurance. For a small deductible, plus shipping and applicable taxes, we will take care of getting a replacement Triumph Prestige ($200 deductible) or Escape rollator ($100 deductible) to your doorstep.
To make a claim, clients need to provide us with a copy of the relevant police report as well as their device’s serial number and proof of purchase (your receipts). Complete our form below and submit it and we’ll take care of the rest.
Terms & Conditions:
- This insurance covers all the mobility devices that Triumph Mobility sells, including the Triumph Prestige and all models of Escape rollator, including: Escape and Escape Mini.
- The insurance is included in your purchase price and covers the original rollator owner for two (2) years from the original date of purchase.
- The sole beneficiary of this Insurance is the original rollator owner. The insurance is not transferrable to additional or subsequent owners.
- In order for this insurance to be valid, the product must be properly registered with Triumph Mobility at the time of purchase.
- Register your Triumph mobility device HERE ›