Like Triumph, our partner Panthera is always thinking about ways to innovate. The Bambino 3 children’s wheelchair reflects that attitude. Already an easy-to-drive, everyday chair for children with many different needs, Panthera’s recent additions offer even more customization suited to children from ages 4 to 12.
Like the adult versions, the Bambino provides a smooth ride, a wide range of accessories, and adjustment options that allow it to grow with the user. The chair is easy to drive, adapt, and lift.
Here are just some of the benefits built into the Bambino 3:
- footrest flips up, moves forward and back, and also adjusts vertically for shorter legs, as well as by angle.
- brake sits beside the wheel, and is easily accessed by even the most frail children from a lever inside the chair that moves out of the way for transfer
- seat width adaptors narrow the seat width by 7.5 mm on each side, growing with your child
- easily adjustable arm supports, lateral supports and side guards add customization and comfort
- push bar that’s sturdy, quick release and easily adjustable in height and angle. The push bar is removeable to minimize weight in transport and when the user pushes themselves
- head support that’s cushioned and easily adjustable to the push bar and for multiple head positions for the best comfort and fit
- tray table slides into existing slots for easy use, whether for snacks or browsing on a tablet. An impressive magnet feature means you easily attach it to the wheel of the chair have it to go for the whole day!
- entire chair easily transported and fits in the trunk of a car
Would you like to learn more about a chair that can raise your child’s confidence about their own mobility and their ability to engage with their busy world? Contact us for details.