Let Escape turn a world of obstacles into a future of possibilities!
Escape is available in three seat heights to fit almost any user. It boasts a compact folding system that is easy to initiate with a simple lift of the release handle. This design makes it easier to lift into the trunk of a car and, as an added benefit, it also stands when folded for easy storage.
$379.95 – $449.95
Secured Online Payment
Free Shipping & Hassle-free Returns
Support & Customer Care
About Escape Rollator
Escape is a breeze to use. Adjusting the handle height is easy thanks to spring-loaded levers. The pressure-reducing anatomical handgrips maintain your hand strength and the brakes are the easiest-to-apply hand brakes available on any rollator. This innovative braking system also has no cables to catch on objects or get in your way.
When it’s time to take a break, Escape offers a large, padded backrest with an adjustable depth and a large padded seat for added comfort. Let Escape be your next travel companion!
How is the Escape different?
- It can remain standing while folded and locked, taking up less space.
- It can hold weight while slightly or fully folded to fit through tight doorways.
- The arms have a gentle seven-percent slope, reducing stress on wrists and putting the user’s hands in a more natural position.
- The brakes are the easiest to apply on the market, perfect for people with reduced hand strength.
- Its hand grips are wider than normal, allowing the user to spread their weight wider across their palm.
- The Escape is easier to lift into a car than most similar devices.
Escape Walker Features
- Light weight, strong T frame, aluminum construction
- Large padded seat for added comfort
- Adjustable padded backrest
- Folding shopping bag
- Easy to apply, cable-free brakes
- Easy to navigate with large 8” wheels
- Easy to Adjust Handle Height
- Anatomical Handles
- Curb Climber
Escape offers a variety of high-quality accessories that help enhance the walker comfort and performance. These can be purchased separately.
Triumph Mobility covers the Escape Rollator by a lifetime warranty on the frame, and a five(5) year warranty on the brake handles against defects in materials and workmanship. Those items not warrantied are wear items, such as handgrips, brake cables, and wheels. This warranty is valid for the original purchaser only, and is not transferrable. Triumph Mobility will not warranty any parts that have been damaged due to improper installation, modification and/or misuse. For warranty service, please return your rollator to your local dealer. Service charges are at the discretion of the dealer, and are not the responsibility of Triumph Mobility.